Re: Rawhide: No module named gtk

Jerry James wrote:
On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 1:27 AM, Gerry Reno <greno verizon net> wrote:
I installed Rawhide today and when I went to launch system-config-network
it's saying "Import Error: No module named gtk".  Is there a path problem?
 I did a 'yum whatprovides gtk' but it returned No packages.  I've rarely
installed Rawhide, so maybe I'm missing something here.

????

Regards,
Gerry

Do you have pygtk2 installed?
Yes, I've checked against an F10 machine and they both have:
pygtk2
pygtk2-libglade

Yet, the rawhide machine refuses to launch any of the 'system-config-*' modules. They all complain about "Import Error: No module named gtk".

Regards,
Gerry