No more Bugzilla for me

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 11:41:34 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 3:02 AM, Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 at freenet.de> wrote:
> Jesse Keating wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 06:38 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>>>
>>> If you're serious about your signature, RH NDAs have to be considered
>>> irrelevant for Fedora.
>>>

>> They are,
>
> With all due respect, if they are, your "Fedora - Freedom^2" is a blatant
> marketing hoax.
>
>> however there is more going on at bugzilla.redhat.com than
>> Fedora.
>
> Then change this practice and free Fedora from RH private and internal
> businesses having malicious influences on Fedora.

Are you volunteering to pay for server hardware, colo bandwidth usage,
and a domain name to provide a non Red Hat sponsored bugzilla server?
Keep in mind we would probably want the history from the existing
Fedora bugs imported.  So are you volunteering to coordinate that and
admin such an instance?

josh