Independent Fedora bug tracker

Will Woods wwoods at redhat.com
Wed Apr 22 15:47:13 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 23:42 +0800, Basil Mohamed Gohar wrote:
> Forgive me for being so bold, but it's an issue I've felt strongly about
> for quite some time now - namely, that I believe the Fedora Project
> community should be hosting our own bug/issue tracker.

This discussion is moot unless you can find someone with the manpower,
hardware, bandwidth, and expertise to maintain such a bug tracker -
24/7/365 - for the entire Fedora community.

So far we've identified *one* organization willing to do that - Red
Hat's Bugzilla team.

Unless you've got someone else who can commit to that, there's really
nothing else to discuss.

-w