Re: development packages and multilib

On Thu, 2009-04-23 at 15:58 -0500, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> ...which means -m32 would stop working, which means my $DAYJOB would
> have to change distros on our build machines.
>
> We rely on being able to build 32- and 64-bit binaries as part of the
> same build. How exactly is that supposed to work with mock?

Well in our production environment we require clean chroots be created
for every build, so we create a clean i386 chroot to build the i386
binaries, we create a clean x86_64 chroot to build the x86_64 binaries,
we create a clean ppc chroot to create the ppc binaries, I think you see
where I'm going with this.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!