Re: development packages and multilib

On Fri, 2009-04-24 at 16:24 +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

> I said it in my email further up: you can't nest mock builds, and it
> requires extra steps by root to configure mock.

Please define "nest mock builds"

> Practically this means that appliances can't be built in mock or Koji.

Actually there is a pile of patches being created right now that would
allow live image creation within mock.  The user would call a koji
command, and pass either a kickstart file or an SCM url to a kickstart
file and you'll get a live image out the other end.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://jkeating.livejournal.com)
Fedora Project          (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating)