PulseAudio and sound apps (was: Re: Orphaning a few packages)

Lennart Poettering mzerqung at 0pointer.de
Fri Apr 24 15:39:21 UTC 2009

On Fri, 24.04.09 11:33, Orcan Ogetbil (oget.fedora at gmail.com) wrote:

> >> It might be working on your system and possibly a handful of other
> >> people's. But that's all.
> >
> > What is CA?
> >

> It is an evil *curse*. And Fedora is waiting for its hero to lift it.

Ah, got it. You are such a funny guy.

I mean, I have a pretty good idea of the bugs in bz that are posted
against PA. And I am not aware of any bug that would describe issues
with PA mishandling multiple sound card setups *ever*. So for a
change, what about actually referring to an actual bug report about
this.

Ok, this really enough. You, sir, are a lier, are clueless, poisonous
and spreading FUD. Please just go away, will you?

Lennart