Fedora 11 nerfed my mixer

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Apr 24 15:41:11 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-04-24 at 17:32 +0200, Lennart Poettering wrote:

> > > I didn't swear once. Remember, I'm passive-aggressive...
> >
> > Hmm, you're right. That cuts my swearing candidates down to two. Maybe I
> > just love swearing so much I was sticking it into other people's posts
> > in my head ;)
>
> Did I swear in this thread? Sure, I was sarcastic, but I didn't swear
> unless I am starting to get forgetful.

OK, since this is clearly the most important question ;), I went back
and checked. It's only Callum. I was misremembering based on his claim
that you and Bastien 'started it' - apparently he meant 'started it' in
the sense of 'disagreed with him'...

so everyone but Callum is pure as the driven snow and guilty only of a
hearty and robust exchange of ideas such as mailing lists were born
for :)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey