Request to become Provenpackager

Jussi Lehtola jussi.lehtola at iki.fi
Fri Apr 24 20:59:00 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-04-24 at 14:24 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 23:08:46 +0300
> Jussi Lehtola <jussi.lehtola at iki.fi> wrote:
> > I had a quick look at the merge review bugs, and all of them had RH
> > people in the CC list. Maybe I'll still have to check cvs who have
> > modified the spec lately and add them to the CC list.
>
> Those may no longer be the current maintainers...
>
> Look at pkgdb?
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/<packagename>
>
> The owner on the rawhide/devel branch should be the one dealing with
> any merge review.

Right, pkgdb is the right place to look. OK, I spent some 20 minutes
figuring out owners/other people with commit rights in pkgdb and adding
them to the CC lists.

My current black list is as follows:

Package		Maintainer
-------------------------------------
libieee1284:	twaugh at redhat com
mkinitrd:	pjones
mozplugger:	than
pychecker:	vcrhonek
python-pyblock:	pjones
switchdesk:	than
sysreport:	than

These have had no activity, although the owner has been on the CC list
from the beginning.
--
Jussi Lehtola
Fedora Project Contributor