Re: Pulseaudio breakage in F11

> > For how long? As I said, it works for me too at first, just to
> > mysteriously stop working in 20-30h. That's not reliable in my
> books :)
>
> I have used it for many hours without any issues.

That's good for you, but not helpful for me. Something is going on.
As I said, it just happened again today, after only a few days since
the last reboot. I don't do anything special with sound, I use standard
hardware, standard programs, etc.

I'll keep Lennart posted as soon as I can reproduce it.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi lattica com>
Lattica, Inc.