FESCo Meeting Summary for 20090424

Bastien Nocera bnocera at redhat.com
Sat Apr 25 02:09:06 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-04-24 at 16:13 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
<snip>
> == IRC LOG ==
>
> Log posted at:  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:FESCo-2009_04_24

"
<wwoods> Since it's come to this, I think we can say that the QA Team
recommendation is that the VolumeControl feature does *not* match its
original specification and should therefore be deferred to F12 *unless*
there's some other way provided cover the missing bits of functionality
- e.g. providing the old mixer UI somewhere in the menus.
"

The only thing that doesn't match on that page is this:
"
The multimedia experience of Fedora users is improved by an easily
understandable and much more flexible volume control model.
"

As it's improved, but not for all users.