Re: Fedora 11 nerfed my mixer

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 4:17 AM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
>> Seriously, given hundreds of threads in fedoraforum, people
>> complaining about pulseaudio, we do need to discuss how to remove
>> pulseaudio from Fedora (not whether we should remove it).
>
> PulseAudio is not going away. Sorry.
>
>        Kevin Kofler

Oh, sooner or later it will. We will not let Linux die because of this crap.

I consider this first wave to be successful as it made some people
aware of the situation. 6 months from now when the F-12 is about to be
released, if the pulseaudio is still crap (and I'm pretty sure it will
be), the second wave will be more brutal. Remember that.

Orcan