The Great Pulseaudio Mixer Debate: a modest (productive) proposal

Callum Lerwick seg at haxxed.com
Wed Apr 29 00:09:44 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-04-27 at 14:54 +0200, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> I know that Callum Lerwick thinks he is representative for our
> mythical end user.

The fact you keep repeating that just shows your complete and utter lack
of grip on reality. Or your willingness to consciously spin the facts.
I'm not sure which it is, really.

> I doubt that, in fact I *know* that he is not,
> given that the feedback I otherwise get sounds very different from the
> "Fuck you" from Mr. Lerwick.

I never said I was representative of anything. You're projecting.
Building straw men and crying like *you're* the victim.

If I'm representative of anything I'm representative of the fact I just
wanted my use case, that worked before, to continue working. Just like
anyone else.