Orphaning azureus

Conrad Meyer konrad at tylerc.org
Thu Apr 30 23:46:47 UTC 2009

I'm orphaning azureus in all non-EOL release branches (F-9, F-10, F-11) as
well as devel.

It's a steaming pile of crap, I don't use it personally, and I don't have the
time to do a proper job hammering it in to shape for Fedora. As a warning to
any would-be takers, version 4.2 has been released for a while now (the
version in CVS is 4.0.0.4). The package could use a lot of work and now is a
great time to do another review request (if someone wants to maintain it) for
the name change (Azureus -> Vuze).

Regards,
--
Conrad Meyer <konrad at tylerc.org>