fonts turning white?

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Sun Aug 16 23:19:19 UTC 2009

I have seen menus (firefox and evolution) and/or fonts turn white or
missing on various occasions, no matter what I was doing.  I've seen
mention of gtk2 for various reasons, although this may or may not be a
part of the problem.  And what I mean by the problem, is the fonts are
there and didn't leave, just not black no longer.  They just seemed to
fade out, or turn completely white and not be seen, or even be turned
white but can see the letters.

Anyone else experienced this and/or know what I am experiencing?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

Fedora Project - Bugzapper, Tester, User, etc..