cpqarrayd for fedora 11 and 12

Steven Moix steven.moix at axianet.ch
Sat Aug 29 08:27:37 UTC 2009

Hi,

On 08/28/2009 09:13 AM, Howard Wilkinson wrote:

> Is it really true that nobody else uses cpqarrayd? If so what do people
> use to monitor the HP/Compaq hardware in the Proliant range of servers?

I'm using http://sourceforge.net/projects/cciss/files/cciss_vol_status/
for that purpose, with a cron job that checks it and sends a mail in
case of a problem.

Note: take the CVS version for support of the latest controllers, I had
a little mail exchange with an HP guy:

You can get the CVS version this way:

scameron at zuul:~/testit$ export
CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at cciss.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/cciss
scameron at zuul:~/testit$ cvs login
(just hit return when it asks for a password)
scameron at zuul:~/testit$ cvs co cciss_vol_status

I suppose it's about time I made a new release of cciss_vol_status.