Rebuilding mysql 5.1.30-1 fails under fc11

Howard Wilkinson howard at cohtech.com
Mon Aug 3 08:15:03 UTC 2009

Rakesh Pandit wrote:
> 2009/8/2 Howard Wilkinson wrote:
>
>> I am trying to regenerate the RPM packages for Mysql 5.1.30-1 as currently
>> available for FC11. But the build fails a large number of the test cases. Is
>> there a specific trick for getting this package to build properly?
>>

> The snippet from build log at failure point or other clues wouldn't
> hurt, unless you expect folks to build for you and then spot errors
> and analyse.
>
> --
> rakesh

The log will not make it to the list as it is over 2Meg long so I have
remove the compile section to reduce it to about 55K.

    If I do not run the tests then the packages will build - not tried
    to install and run yet as I need to build a shadow infrastructure to
    try this out on.

As the post of the full log does not work can somebody suggest how I get
the log into the 'right' hands if needed.