Fedora 12 Features Proposed for Removal

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 6 12:10:17 UTC 2009

Am Donnerstag, den 06.08.2009, 13:39 +0200 schrieb Ralf Corsepius:
> On 08/06/2009 12:32 PM, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> >> IMO, this feature should be scratched, because the packages in question
> >> are of immature nature (... and of low packaging quality from my POV).
> >
> > "Low packaging quality"? I certainly don't think so, given the amount of
> > time Peter spent on them, and the fact that they all seemed good enough
> > to pass review.
> Yes, they somehow sneeked through reviews. This doesn't invalidate what
> I said.
> It only proves my impression of Fedora quality standards being low and
> about the quality of reviews.

Would you please be so kind and name names here? What packages and what
reviews are you talking about? I asked you to write down the problems
you found in bz and CC me, but so far I haven't received a mail. Instead
you spend time on writing mails with abstract accusations to the list.

As you know I'm really interested in improving both the packaging and
the review quality and I appreciate your cooperation. Why not pick up
some of the reviews? This is the easiest and fastest way to enforce your
quality standards.

TIA,
Christoph