Fedora 12 Features Proposed for Removal

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:16:03 UTC 2009

Am Donnerstag, den 06.08.2009, 16:14 +0200 schrieb Ralf Corsepius:
> On 08/06/2009 02:10 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> > I asked you to write down the problems
> > you found in bz and CC me, but so far I haven't received a mail.
> I haven't received any mail from you.
>
>  > Instead
> > you spend time on writing mails with abstract accusations to the list.
> Do you want me to flame people in public?

No, I want constructive criticism in bugzilla. Flaming people in public
is what you are currently doing on this list.

> > As you know I'm really interested in improving both the packaging and
> > the review quality and I appreciate your cooperation. Why not pick up
> > some of the reviews?
> I did so, but Mr. Robinson refused to listen and preferred to go his
> way, because "the fedora guidelines" allow him to do so. It cause me to
> turn away from his reviews.

Sorry, you didn't pick up any of the bugs, none was assigned to you. You
picked on Peter, that's all.

You only commented on two bugs regarding autoconf, but this is a
controversial topic. Please accept that there are different views on
questions like this one.

> Ralf

Regards,
Christoph