KDE vs. GNOME on F10

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Aug 7 00:10:28 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-08-06 at 19:07 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:

> Its kinda funny how the GNOME side is ending up on the 'conservative'
> side here. We are pretty agressive in pushing new stuff into each
> release. But we believe it is better to do that _before_ the release,
> not after.

Right, aggressive between Fedora releases, conservative within a Fedora
release.  I kind of wish everybody did that, and actually treated our
stable releases as, you know, stable releases, otherwise what's the
point of even making releases, and going through freezes and feature
processes and...

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!