Plan for tomorrow's (20090807) FESCo meeting

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 04:09:14 UTC 2009

Sorry for the late agenda, I completely had a communication failure
today :)  Anyhow, here's the list of topics for tomorrow's (today's?)
meeting that will take place at 17:00UTC in #fedora-meeting on
freenode:

225	Bugzilla 484855 - Mediawiki Fedora-only patch
176	wiki information regarding FESCo seems to be outdated
210	Fedora packages as canonical upstreams
234	Feature submission freeze needs to be before Feature Freeze
239	Create bugs for every outdated package / release monitoring opt-out
240	Drop F12 Features that are not testable
238	Can libvdpau go in Fedora?

For more complete details, please visit each individual ticket.  The
report of the agenda items can be found at
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9

If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
the open floor.