Make upstream release monitoring (the service formerly known as FEVer) opt-out?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Aug 7 14:41:08 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-08-07 at 11:29 +0200, Till Maas wrote:

> Is there something like python-fedora to create notifications within the
> portal?

I don't have an answer to the above question, but I do have an answer
about the future.

The eventual goal is to use a AMQP message bus to pass this kind of
information around.  We'd be able to run your service in the
infrastructure, and it would just announce on the bus what info it
finds.  Consumers of the bus would do various things like A) file bugs
in bugzilla, B) update information in fedora-hosted, C) whatever else
somebody comes up with.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!