F12 to require "i686", but which CPUs do not qualify?

Joachim joachim.frieben at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 13 18:32:57 UTC 2009

2009/8/13 Andrew Haley <aph at redhat.com>:

> "If you can create such architectural default let me know, and I'll use it."
>
> ... but none ever arrived ...

Comment #4 ... 2009-08-05 04:36:24 EDT
I will investigate how to create an "architectural defaults" on my
local system for inclusion into the Fedora package.

This bug was closed on 2009-08-04, my comment is from 2009-08-05, and
today we are 2009-08-13!

If I can provide a fix I will certainly do it, but this does not
prevent the package from being currently incompatible with the minimum
requirements for F12 let alone F11 for which the bug had been reported
in the first place. Thus, it should be removed from the repo or at
least be made truly optional, the first option clearly being the
cleaner one. Resolution CANTFIX is not acceptable.