Lower Process Capabilities

David Malcolm dmalcolm at redhat.com
Fri Aug 14 14:15:12 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-08-13 at 21:27 -0400, Steve Grubb wrote:
> On Thursday 13 August 2009 05:53:37 pm John Poelstra wrote:
> > Can you update the feature page to reflect the reduced scope of the
> > feature and its completion percentage?  All I see since FESCo met was
> > the change to the detailed description related to the permissions.
>
> That *is* the reduction in scope - other than what I have time to actually
> work on. If I can fix dhcp, that is a major win. That is the item that stands
> out as the biggest problem when running netcap.

Steve: With my paranoid/QA hat on, I think the "How to Test" section
needs some more items.   It covers testing that each specific change
being made works as expected, but it doesn't also cover testing that
there weren't unexpected side effects.

I added some questions to this end to the discussion page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talk:Features/LowerProcessCapabilities

Hope this is helpful
Dave