Last call for talking points - what makes you excited about F12?

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Aug 18 16:45:41 UTC 2009

>> PS: I know this is last-minute notice - sorry about that. We're still
>> learning how to do things on a schedule, and next time around we'll put
>> the call out here much earlier.
>
> Is there a particular reason today is the last day instead of some date
> closer to the release?

We need to brief Ambassadors on Talking Points at Beta release (9/22) so
they need to be complete by then, so we have to freeze the list asap to
give us enough time to find writers, and give the writers enough time to
write them.
(http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-marketing-tasks.html)

(Feel free to push back if this schedule sounds unreasonable, btw; it
probably could use some patches for the next cycle in terms of having
more time for getting dev feedback.)

--Mel