Firefox addon for Fedora-pkgdb search

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 13:35:29 UTC 2009

Hello all,
    I decided posting this to the devel-list would be most appropriate
because I assume it to be the crowd who would put something like this
to use (but I could be wrong). I threw together a little Firefox AddOn
that adds the pkgdb as a search option and then spoke with Máirín
Duffy about a logo and she was nice enough to put together one awesome
logo for the addon (thanks again for that!). I'm also in discussion
with Luke Macken about making something similar except for Fedora
Community, more on that once it comes to life but in the mean time,
enjoy!

Thanks,
-Adam

P.S. - If this was the wrong list to post to, many apologies and I'm
open to suggestion on where to shoot info like this :)

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com