TeX Live 2009 for Fedora

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 14:26:20 UTC 2009

2009/8/20 Jindrich Novy <jnovy at redhat.com>:
> rpm -Uhv http://jnovy.fedorapeople.org/texlive/texlive-release-2009-0.1.fc11.noarch.rpm
>
> Maybe a good idea is to start directly with TeX Live 2009 in Fedora
> because TL 2008 has different package set and TL 2009 contains newest
> packages and will likely be released this year. And before that we can
> help with testing :)

What's up with xetex? The package is named texlive-xetex.ARCH, and it
seems to depend on a package called "texlive-xetex" which isn't
provided in the new repository, and therefore pulls in the whole old
version of texlive from the core repository again ...

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster  --  http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/
ICCS, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.