TeX Live 2009 for Fedora

Jindrich Novy jnovy at redhat.com
Fri Aug 21 04:42:39 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 02:38:30PM -0400, Michel Salim wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-08-20 at 14:44 +0200, Jindrich Novy wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > TeX Live 2009 pretest is now available via external repository for
> > testing in Fedora:
> >
> > rpm -Uhv http://jnovy.fedorapeople.org/texlive/texlive-release-2009-0.1.fc11.noarch.rpm
> >
> Any chance you could build this for Rawhide as well? Otherwise, would it
> be advisable to use the F11 packages on Rawhide?

Currently I have problems rebuilding the TeX Live binaries likely because of
the new poppler:

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=1618635&name=build.log

I will add a separate reporitory for rawhide as soon it is
successfully built and update the Feature page when it happens.

Jindrich

Jindrich Novy <jnovy at redhat.com>   http://people.redhat.com/jnovy/