Orphaning packages

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Aug 23 04:58:14 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 15:25:32 -0500,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 22:34:24 +0200,
>   Aurelien Bompard <gauret at free.fr> wrote:
> > I'm orphaning a few packages I'm not using anymore, feel free to take over:
> >
> > - glest & glest-data -- 3D real time strategy game
>
> I'll try taking these. Glest is on the games spin and one way or another I'll
> need to deal with Glest (as it is currently broken in rawhide). I might find
> myself over my head in which case I'll need to reophan them.

I have a new rawhide build out now to handle the openal-soft change and
finish the update that was partially setup when I took over. The build isn't
really really tested yet, as my rawhide machines don't have 3d and I am
in the process of making a livedvd to let me test on some other machines.
I took over the outstanding bugs.