gwenview - Re: Orphaning packages

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Aug 26 12:53:37 UTC 2009

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Not on netbooks it isn't! I'd have to buy a new machine to get bigger
> than the 4 G ssd I currently have.

Doesn't that thing even have a cardreader slot or something like that? Then
IMHO you made a really bad buying decision... But then again I just hate
netbooks altogether, as they reintroduced 32-bit-only machines at a time
where computing had finally just about completed its migration to 64-bit-
capable CPUs throughout and as things like screen "resolution" (pixel count,
really), RAM size, storage size etc. are reminiscent of computers from times
long past. And when it comes to portability, they can't compete with my
TI-89. ;-)

        Kevin Kofler