another spin of TeX Live 2009 packages

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 18:09:59 UTC 2009

Error: Missing Dependency: tetex-fonts is needed by package
a2ps-4.14-8.fc11.x86_64 (installed)
Error: Missing Dependency: tetex >= 3.0 is needed by package
jadetex-3.13-5.fc11.noarch (installed)
Error: Missing Dependency: tetex is needed by package texinfo-
tex-4.13a-2.fc11.x86_64 (installed)
Error: Missing Dependency: libkpathsea.so.4()(64bit) is needed by package
evince-dvi-2.26.2-1.fc11.x86_64 (installed)

Suggestions?

Jindrich Novy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> first off, thanks many people who sent me RFE and bugfix
> proposals. I've tried to fix most of them in the current package set
> in the testing repository:
>
> rpm -i
> http://jnovy.fedorapeople.org/texlive/texlive-
release-2009-0.1.fc11.noarch.rpm