Pulseaudio in F12

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 10:48:02 UTC 2009

On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 08:34:29 -0200, Paulo wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 8:36 AM, Michal Schmidt wrote:

[patch]

> Your patch almost worked. Audacious starts at the right volume level.
> However, when audacious volume slider is hit for the first time,
> the volume goes to the maximum again.

I've explained that earlier in the thread.

Audacious' volume slider does not reflect volume level changes made with
external tools. Only with Audacious 2.2 that will become possible.
[That also means that when you start Audacious, it does not know what
volume level to show with its volume slider as it hasn't connected with
Pulse Audio yet.]