Promoting i386 version over x86_64?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Dec 9 13:05:07 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 06:51:59 +0100,
  Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 at freenet.de> wrote:

> Seems to me, as if some people in Fedora's leadership don't want to
> understand that being able to deploy Linux on "old" or "recycled"
> hardware used to be one big selling point in Linux.

I think the question is really, is Fedora suitable for being deployed
on older hardware? Currently it isn't (for some value of older).

I think if people wanted to try and make this happen, it could happen.
But it would be a lot of work and might be different enough that it
couldn't use the Fedora brand.