Request for help maintaining packages while away.

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 21:38:11 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 12:26 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Jef, I'll help with istanbul.  If anyone else out there is considering
> doing so, please feel free to team up with me.

Other than revelation(which essentially has a dead
upstream)...Istanbul is probably the most in need of more development
love.  Upstream seems to be inactive with no release activity in quite
a while.  There's a lot of deprecation warnings for some pygtk calls
that I would love to clean up in time for F13. And there are a couple
of abrt crash tickets being spawned by istanbul.. which maybe traced
back to gdk libraries calls if I'm reading the crash dumps correctly.

-jef