Request for help maintaining packages while away.

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Wed Dec 9 23:23:39 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 09 December 2009 19:38:55 Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> For F13 you probably want to push latest versions  of the both scipy
> and matplotlib together. So if you take scipy* sign up for matplotlib*
> as well.

Not only those but also:
python-basemap -- Plots data on map projections (with continental and
political boundaries)
python-basemap-data -- Data for python-basemap
python-dateutil -- Powerful extensions to the standard datetime module
pytz -- World Timezone Definitions for Python

and also not directly related but
ScientificPython -- A collection of Python modules that are useful for
scientific computing

is more or less on the bundle.

Those are packages that interest me, and I would like to see them in good
shape. :-)

FWIW, the sage bundle would be a nice bonus. :-)

--
José Abílio