Fedora update submission page broken for multiple packages

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 12:35:44 UTC 2009

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 18:41:22 -0500, Tom wrote:

> Orcan Ogetbil writes:
> > If there is a way to file an update (same version and release except
> > the disttag) to multiple branches, please let me know.
>
> Usually it works: just add all the package NVRs to the same update
> submission.  (That's what the "add another package" button is for.)

For "multiple branches"?  That has never worked for me either.

"Add another package" is to push multiple packages in a single
bodhi ticket. That has worked for me.

> The case I was complaining about seems to be that adding a new package
> to an *existing* update request doesn't work.

Not even when "editing" the update request again? That will pull it
back into "pending", however. And the package to add must not be part
of a different update request ticket already.