major ghc breakage: anybody working on fixing them?
alexl at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 23 22:45:00 UTC 2009
>>>>> Alex Lancaster writes:
>>>>> Rawhide Report writes:
> So these huge slew of broken deps (seems like more than 10 packages)
> for ghc have been in the rawhide reports for over a week now, is
> anybody actively maintaining and/or planning to fix these packages?
> If not, please let us know so a provenpackager can fix these, they
> overwhelm the rawhide log and make it more likely that people ignore
> the entire broken dep log. It seems like it is only a version number
> in a subpackage that needs building or somesuch, so hopefully it is
> trivial to fix.
Hmm, this is odd, I noticed that according to:
abiword was successfully rebuilt:
* Mon Dec 21 2009 Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> - 1:2.8.1-3
- Rebuild against new libwv
but the depcheck shows it still broken:
1:abiword-2.8.1-3.fc13.i686 requires libwv-1.2.so.4
Similarly it looks like parts of ghc were rebuilt:
* Mon Dec 21 2009 Yaakov M. Nemoy <ynemoy at fedoraproject.org> - 18.104.22.168-1
- updated to latest upstream
- updates spec to use shared libraries and new ghc
Is there something perhaps wrong with the dep check script?
More information about the fedora-devel-list