Election Town Halls

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 23:46:52 UTC 2009

Today we completed the 6 town halls for the Fedora Project Board,
FESCo, and FAmSCo elections. If you weren't able to attend these you
can access logs from each meeting from the main election page on the
wiki.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections

I'd like to thank all the candidates who chose to participate in one
or more of the town halls. Without their cooperation our moderators
would have been very lonely.

I'd like to also thank Yaakov Nemoy, Toshio Kuratomi, Kevin Fenzi,
Lars Delhage, Karsten Wade, and Paul Mellors for volunteering to do
the sometimes exciting and sometimes not so exciting work as
moderators of these events.

Remember to vote! The schedule for voting has been slightly revised as
described on the wiki but will begin on December 5 and run through at
least December 15. Vote early though to help us minimize any impact
our other activities might have.

John