Help wanted with dist-cvs to git conversion

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 11 13:22:00 UTC 2009

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 14:12, Seth Vidal <skvidal at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Dec 2009, Lubomir Rintel wrote:
>

>> A big -1 for this. Your "A lot" is in fact "a tiny fraction" and for
>> some of us an e-mail address is important mean for identifying an user
>> ("Oh, this is John Doe of Canonical", ...).
>
> I use mine exclusively and I think referring to the generic address makes
> life a lot easier.
>
> And let me put it this way: if fedora decides to post my non @fp.o address
> somewhere, like in git entries, I'm going to be extremely pissed off about
> it.

Isn't it already posted in IRC when someone enters the ".fasinfo
skvidal" command ?

Mine (and several others) is also in the FAS source code :
https://fedorahosted.org/python-fedora/browser/python-fedora-devel/fedora/client/fas2.py

(and yeah, I feel the same, I'd rather use exclusively my @fp.o
address for Fedora stuff)