Fedora release criteria completely revised

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Dec 11 16:09:31 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-12-11 at 10:53 -0500, James Laska wrote:

> Not sure if this has been raised yet, but are we specifying when in the
> release that packages should be signed with a valid signature?  I
> believe packages are signed at all release milestones, but I'd like to
> clear up that assumption.

I have 3 answers for that.

1) if we get koji autosign builds working, every official build that
comes out of koji will be signed automatically

2) failing that, if we get no frozen rawhide working right, every build
will be signed once we branch away from rawhide as we'll be using bodhi
to manage it.

3) failing that, the builds will be signed leading up to the release
milestones.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!