Request for help maintaining packages while away.

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Dec 11 19:35:13 UTC 2009

> On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 12:26 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Jef, I'll help with istanbul.  If anyone else out there is considering
> > doing so, please feel free to team up with me.
>
> Other than revelation(which essentially has a dead
> upstream)...Istanbul is probably the most in need of more development
> love.

This made me prick up my ears, as I keep my entire gigantic password
database in revelation. What kind of development does it actually need?
Dead upstream or not, it seems to work fine. Is it in imminent danger of
dying? I can't help, not being a coder, but I'd like to know what's
going on in case I have to change my workflow :/

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey