Help wanted with dist-cvs to git conversion

Sir Gallantmon ngompa13 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 19:57:11 UTC 2009

I have only successfully pushed up one package, but I'll tell you that I
don't like having my personal email address attached to it. An fp.o email
address alias would be preferable to me. I can immediately have my account
filter all emails sent to fp.o and deal with it there.

It makes me somewhat uncomfortable to have my personal email address
floating around unprotected in the internet. I am aware the same thing
happens when I post in a mailing list, but it's somewhat protected there.