Datacenter, git, and cvs

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Mon Dec 14 21:49:44 UTC 2009

If I understand what is happening now (and over the past weekend), the
datacenter machines are moving to a new location, AND the package
building is moving from cvs to git (will be, or already in process)?

If so, mainly the git move, will we as users/testers/etc notice any
changes - via emails sent out, koji and the like - or is it all mostly
behind the scenes and package maintainers and the like will be the ones
who are affected?

Guess a summary of what to expect once it's all GO?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best lil town on Earth!"