Fedora update submission page broken for multiple packages

Tom Lane tgl at redhat.com
Wed Dec 16 23:41:22 UTC 2009

Orcan Ogetbil <oget.fedora at gmail.com> writes:
> If there is a way to file an update (same version and release except
> the disttag) to multiple branches, please let me know.

Usually it works: just add all the package NVRs to the same update
submission.  (That's what the "add another package" button is for.)

The case I was complaining about seems to be that adding a new package
to an *existing* update request doesn't work.  If you get it right
before you hit "submit", it's worked for awhile.

			regards, tom lane