ABRT considered painful

Jonathan Underwood jonathan.underwood at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 18:11:20 UTC 2009

2009/12/29 Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at gmail.com>:
> What's wrong with ABRT?
>
> Originally, with stock F-12, I had received a couple of good backtraces in
> bugzilla. Incredibly useful. A wonderful improvement over F-11 and older.
>
> And later? - Recently, in all the backtraces dozens of debuginfo packages
> are missing. :-(

Locally, for the past few days, debuginfo packages have failed to
install for me because I have the rpmfusion-{free,nonfree}
repositories activated, and the main mirrorlist for rpmfusion seems to
have gone down, so debuginfo never completes, and abrt carries on its
merry way. I suspect others are seeing this.