BPG Georgian Unicode fonts - packagers wanted

Conrad Meyer konrad at tylerc.org
Wed Feb 4 00:07:41 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 03 February 2009 02:50:16 pm Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Yesterday I took the time to find the current address of a well-known
> Georgian font creator, Besarion Paata Gugushvili. Our current Georgian
> support is rather limited: one set of glyphs in Dejavu, and nothing else
> (This set was created by the very same author BTW). Imagine using the
> same font all day long everywhere :(

Is that really a depressing thought to you? (I use the same font everywhere,
all the time.)

All the same, I'm glad of the effort you put into contacting him and getting
the upstream package in a position that it can be entered into Fedora, as well
as grateful for all the work you've put into the Fonts SIG.

Regards,
--
Conrad Meyer <konrad at tylerc.org>