Egroupware license question

Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus) forum at ru.bir.ru
Thu Feb 19 14:02:31 UTC 2009

Hello, folks.

I came back to Egroupware [1] RPM packaging, as was promised [2].

So, almost work was be done. And now I have question about license of it.
In several sources it is mentioned different:
In rpm-spec file which is provided by SUSE buildservice on official site
  used GPL/LGPL, which is not correct for Fedora.
On source files header present line:
@license http://opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php GPL - GNU
General Public License
on this URL also 2 links to GPLv2 and GPLv3.
And on official website ( http://www.egroupware.org/constitution ) also
  mention it just as "GPL".

So, how I should clarify license for packages?

P.S. I'm wrote this question to Ralf Becker - main maintainer of
eGroupware few days ago, but do not have any response yet.

1. http://egroupware.org
2.
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-September/msg00581.html