Two Python packages seek loving maintainers

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 05:55:17 UTC 2009

Sorry do double post but I made it back to my computer and noticed
that they had already been orphaned. I have taken ownership and have
joined the mailing list of pybackpack such that I can keep up with its
upstream activity, but I didn't see a mailing list for python-twyt.
Please let me know if there is and if there isn't I was hoping I could
burden you to add me to your list of people you email about new
releases (if you have such a list).

Thank you,
    -Adam

http://maxamillion.googlepages.com