Packages hardcoded to build 'i386'

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Fri Feb 27 20:53:22 UTC 2009

> Since we now build i586, packages that are hardcoded to build i386 will
> not produce a build.  I just so happened to have a checkout of
> everything and ran a little suggested grep to find such problems.  Not
> many of them, but I don't have the time today to look through them.
> Anybody want to give it a shot?

On a tangent...it recently occurred to me that it might be nice to have
easy access to a box containing a full checkout. Is one of the fp.o
boxes available with a complete CVS tree for some kind of anonymous
mount? NFS/WebDAV/Samba/anything would be quite fun to have around.

Internally, there are some great ways to access non-Fedora bits, but
since the split out to separate build systems, I've missed that.

Jon.