RFC: Disabling blinking cursor by default

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 3 10:15:13 UTC 2009

> Also - I think I'm comfortable saying that the Fedora Project is
> interested in power saving.
>
> I'd be happy to ask the board about that as a specific interest and goal
> of the fedora project.

Rodrigo Padula initiated this:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Zero_Carbon
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2009-January/msg00059.html
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2009-January/msg00121.html

When he announced he was willing to launch this initiative, everyone
was thrilled. The Board didn't endorse officially the project, but
they didn't say Rodrigo shouldn't use the Fedora brand on this.

In France, we have an adage that basically says "the one who doesn't
say anything agrees". ;)

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador