Fedora tested in c't: grub missing feature

Christoph Höger choeger at cs.tu-berlin.de
Thu Feb 5 16:02:08 UTC 2009

Am Donnerstag, den 05.02.2009, 02:55 -0900 schrieb Jeff Spaleta:
> 2009/2/5 Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazqueznet at gmail.com>:
> > I think that the idea is to get together with the other distributions
> > and define such a piece of metadata. Not everyone may cooperate, but
> > those that do will get a named entry.
>

> That's one idea... im pretty that wasn't the original idea.  So which
> brave soul is going to cross over into neutral territory and start
> that discussion?
>
> -jef

That _was_ the original idea. And my answer to the remaining question of
"who" was: somebody who is interested in that matter _and_ is going to
talk as a fedora representative. Ideally I would suggest to discuss this
matter at a conference like FOSDEM to get a audience for that.
(This works for way more complicated stuff - so why not for that grub
thing?)